All sessions are conducted via Telehealth.
Therapy is provided through Simple Practice a HIPPA Compliant panel.
Dr. Dor works with adolescents (16+), individuals, couples, and families.
Below is a list of some of the areas of focus adults patients may come to therapy to
understand and resolve at New Day Psychology:
- Adjustment to medical disease/health issues, (acute/chronic or terminal)
- medication management
- pain management,
- Living with chronic illness (Cancer/ heart disease/ lung disease/ diabetes and other disease states)
- Post partum depression
- Stress/ anxiety/ anger/ depression management
- Spouse/ partner/ children and family adjustment and acceptance
- Future plans or concerns
- Employment/ finance
- End of life issues
- Grief and loss
Psychological and Life Issues
- Bipolar disorder
- Stress management/ decision making
- Work related issues/ career concerns
- Relationship Issues marita/ partner/ children/parents/friends
- Life Transitions
- Money Issues
- LGBTQ+ Issues / coming out
- First assessment and social history meeting may be 60-90 minutes.
- Regular weekly sessions: 60 minutes
- Other options: 30 minutes or 45 minutes.
- Dr. Dor is available for an initial free 15-minute telephone consultation